“Let it go… Let it go”
Im sure many family homes have had these words sung out loud by their little ones many a time. So its no wonder that this theme is always a hit at a girls birthday party!
This theme just shouts glitter, pearls, crowns, sparkle… With colors such as white, blue, silver and even purple or pink being used for decor.
Here are some of my decor / food favorites from a party I photographed
- Pony rides (Sven ride)
- Hire people to dress as Elsa, Anna and/or Olaf
- Ice cream bar
- Make your own wand
- Face painting of a princess or Olaf
- Make a snowman (Do you want to build a snowman?)
- Puppet show with the Frozen Theme
Quotes to use
- Let it go
- Let it snow
- Friends are worth melting for
- Thank you snow much
- I like warm hugs
- Love is an open door, come on inside
- The cold never bothered me anyway
- Do you want build a snowman?
Hope you enjoyed this theme as much as I loved photographing it.
Let me know your thoughts and any extra ideas you may have when using this theme xx